It's just a matter of time - Someone has come to the conclusion that there cannot be peace in the world if organized religion exists. Who proposes that? Well, frankly the lie is from Satan and that old deceiver has whispered it into the ear of Antony Last.
According to the PRWEB release Last is the founder of formulism.org and he is submitting today to the United Nations a resolution to outlaw religion.
Here is a copy of the resolution:
Freedom from Religion | Proposed UN Resolution / Charter Amendment | Version 1.1
WE THE PEOPLES OF THE UNITED NATIONS HEREBY VOW
* to save succeeding generations from the scourge of organized religion, a folly which has brought untold sorrow to mankind through the division, hatred and conflict it engenders, and
* to reaffirm an individual's right to freedom of belief, freedom of conscience and freedom of prayer, and
* to establish conditions under which these freedoms can be privately exercised.
AND FOR THESE ENDS WE UNDERTAKE
1. To outlaw, with immediate effect, the public expression of religious beliefs, including the use of symbols, clothing or markings which are synonymous with any currently or previously existing religions.
2. To outlaw, with immediate effect, public acts of worship or religious declaration.
3. To outlaw, with immediate effect, private gatherings of three or more people for the purposes of engaging in acts of worship or religious services.
4. To outlaw, with immediate effect, the publication of books, literature or articles which seek to promote religious beliefs or encourage adherence to religious doctrine.
5. To outlaw, after a period of amnesty, the personal ownership of books or materials which seek to promote religious beliefs or encourage adherence to religious doctrine. (Books of academic or social interest will be made freely available to schools, universities and public libraries).
6. To outlaw, with immediate effect, the celebration of religiously significant dates.
7. To begin, with immediate effect, the destruction or reassignment of predominantly religious buildings, such as churches, mosques and temples.
For further information, see:
United Nations Contact Information
Office of the Spokesman for the Secretary-General
United Nations, S-378
New York, NY 10017
Press/media inquiries only
All other inquiries to be addressed to (212) 963-4475 or email@example.com
Now the question is, Will the U.N. pass this ASAP or wait a bit longer for the Beast to establish himself?
The Great Separation continues.